Signs Someone Likes You
Posted December 5, 2008on:
- In: Find true love
- Comments Off on Signs Someone Likes You
Sometimes I have met people who think it is impossible for them to be loved. They have never be loved by other people.
After investigating their behaviors I have realized that their problem is different. They don’t identify when someone loves them, so they miss always their opportunities. This doesn’t mean that they now are observing every little movement of everybody. They know the signs and when they see one of them, they identify them.
If you think this can be your case continue reading this article. Yes, perhaps you have been looking to the wrong side. From now you will be able to identify these signs at the moment and you will be able to act contentiously. You will not miss any opportunity. You will not have to be tiredly alert. It is very easy to find love, jus continue reading. Yes, you will find love.
You will find love
Each person has a personal way to show they are being atracted to someone but these sign use to be the same for everybody.
Knowing this tips is a way to know their feelings but it is important you also investigate their behavior.
These are the common signs:
- She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated.
- Her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
- Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.
- She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
- She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she’s thinking about you and her relating in some way…
- She winks at you while talking to you or winks at you from a distance.
- She exposes the palms of her hand facing you.
- Biting of the lips or showing of the tongue, licking her lips or touching of her front teeth….
- She starts sitting straight up and her muscles appear to be firm.
- She puts her fingernail between her teeth.
- She laughs in unison with you.
- She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you.
- Plays with her jewelry, especially with stroking and pulling motions.
- She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
- Eyebrows raised and then lowered, then a smile usually indicates interest in you.
- While talking to you, she rests an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
- In a crowd she speaks only to you and focuses all of her undivided attention on you.
- While talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
- Big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
- She speeds up or slows down her speaking to match yours.
- She rubs her wrists up and down.